The last blogg



I really thing that the English courses are very important, the truth is that I think that learning languages is really important, because the globalization  means that we have to communicate in other languages. But I think that the course can be changed a little bit.

First of all, I believe each student should have the opportunity to choose from a variety of schedules, because now we have a mandatory schedule, which does not always accommodate us. Maybe better options could be to publish all available schedules at the beginning of the year or semester, and that each class has quotas, so one could choose the most suitable day and time.

About the blogs, I think are grates to learning, but I really believe that we can make it at home, and during the classes review and correct them with the teacher. Because I think we can get more learning of that way.  Now there are not always enough time to reviewing blogs, so we sometimes only write. Also it´s more comfortable to work in our homes, with ours owns computers.  Also at the moment of the class we do not always have inspiration to write a good blog.

Outside of the English class I don’t use very much the English; in fact I only use it when I want to watch series on TV and do not have subtitles. Other times I use it to read news from other countries, but that´s all. Although I think both things help me a lot to learn a little more of the language.

Comentarios

  1. Exactly, globalization forces us to learn more languages in order to communicate

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario