PETS



During the course of my life i have had a lot of pets, but only dogs and cats. Before I born, my family adopt a little dog. Her name was Porota, she was a little stray dog.  She accompanies me for 12 years, later she dies, because one driver hit her and drives.  That was horrible and my family and I cry’s a lot. Also in that time we had a cat, her name was Ato, he was a very big yellow cat, just like Garfield. He and my uncle were in love, and when my uncles left home, he run away and never back. It´s like he didn´t like live with us, if my uncle was not.
After that, one friend of my grandfather gave us a San Bernardo, the San Bernardos being a bigger dog I never see, and I had one in my house! That´s was amazing. Her name was Patan because he; in fact, had a very big foot.  We love it too much that my grandfather bought another. Now we have two San Bernardos, Patan and Flo.

Comentarios

  1. I really love the San Bernardos! they were very beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the company of a pet is live on even after dead of lost, beautiful San Bernardos by the way is a bigger dog whit great heart

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh that great, I would love to have a San Bernardos¡¡¡ are very cute.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario