Personal opinion


What is your opinion about tattoos?
I think that the tattoos was incredible, actually I have tree tattoos. I didn´t understand persons who believe that tattooed people are bad people or bad workers. In my opinion each person can do what they want to do with her body, and having a tattoo does not make you a bad person or an unprofessional person.

What is your opinion about recycling?
In my opinion recycling is a very difficult work, recycle since require a lot of time and dedication. So I really admire the people who recycle, my family and I have tried it, but we never well made. In any case I think that recycle it´s very important, because we have to take care the environment, so we must make the effort.

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
In my opinion, like I say before I think that each person can do what they want to do with her body, so also I think that women can have an abortion if they want, or if they needed. I think that legalizing abortion in some cases is not sufficient, because the abortion must be free, safe and for free.

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
I agree with legalizing marijuana, I believe if alcohol is legal, marijuana can still be legal. Also think that marijuana has a lot of medical uses, like as to give relieve muscle pain, or to give relieve the stress, so maybe it´s good to be legalized. But in the case of other drugs I do not have a clear opinion about it.


Comentarios

  1. I really agree with u about the tattoos, that doesn't make you a bad people, it's just a cute draw

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really believe we are mising something if we don´t realised marijuana can improve our health, fully agree with you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same about tattoos! we are free with our body

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I share with you that recycling is a very difficult job, but it is definitely worth it, for the planet ...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oooh I also try to recycle but it is difficult in my town because we do not have recycling bins then we should go to another city but we could not always go :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario