POST 4: MUSIC

Today i like to talk you about my favorite Chilean rapper, her name was Anita Tijoux.

When I was a little child, like 12 years old, I remember that my mother listened to a group 
calls Makiza, and Anita sings in that group, and I really like how she sing.  But I didn’t listen
 her music very often. Then Anita separated from the group, and she made a solo career.
 In that moment, when I was bigger, I went to a festival with my friend, and I didn´t remember 
her. But after that concert I fell in love with her music. 

After that I discovered that her children’s and I go to the same school, that was really amazing, 
because she was going to pick you up  her children´s, and I could see her every day outside of
my school. But I never have the courage to talked with her, or take a picture with her. 

I have to confess that I never bought her cd´s, but I never in my life I bought I cd´s, so that 
don´t say anything about my love for her music.  But she was always in my spotify playlist, and
 I knew many of her songs. 
 



Comentarios


  1. ooh we looked a bit like me!, I also did not buy a cd in my life :/

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario