I would like to study a second major


After I finish my first mayor, psychology, I would like to study a second major.  Because I love learn new things, and also I love the social science. So when I finish, I would like to study anthropology.
The truth is that I have always wanted to study the both mayors, and two years ago when I had to make the decision, it was very hard, because I didn’t know what major I preferred.  But now I decided study both, but not at the same time, because I think it would be very stressful.
When I think about where I want to study, I only know that I not want to study in Santiago, because I don’t want to live anymore in Santiago, I really hate this city.  
In that case, I have two option, the first one it study in a university in Chile, but not in Santiago, I would like to study at the Universidad de Concepcion or at Universidad Austral de Chile, because I love the south of Chile, and is my dream to live there. The other option is study out of Chile, that scare me a lot, but it was very excitement, but in that case I have to study in a country where university educations was free, because I couldn’t make a living  and pay for my studies.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario