Changes to my study programme


In this moment I am studying psychology at Universidad de Chile, and I really think that this major  has many things that can be changed.

Firt of all, i belive that the psychology major receives too many student, so it is difficult for teachers and student to do clases in a good way. Also I think that the clasroom’s of the faculty building are very small’s for the number of students, even many times are more students than places to sit in the classrooms. That´s the reason why I think every clases should be in the Aularios, because their classrooms are bigger and more comfortable.

I also think that the major programm should have more courses with different approaches, I always think that there are very few courses, or maybe none, that have aproches like antipsychiatry or feminist psychology.  I also think that more elective courses could be included in the programme, so each student can choose the courses that seem most interesting, and avoid those that seem less interesting. It would also be interesting if you could choose courses from other major, I think that would greatly enrich student learning.

Finally I have a criticism with respect to the workload, I really belive that the workload is too much, we have many Jobs in groups, controls and also we have to read too much. Besides this matter I really think that the faculty calendar is always poorly organized, and that is why we are always overloaded.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario