My best holiday


2 years ago, my boyfriend and i travelled to the south of Chile, we go to one place calls Cochamo valley, and then we go to Chiloe. we travel for one month.

Since we are together, in our holidays we do backpack, because is cheapest, and we like to meet new and different people.  We usually go to national parks or little town, for take a break of the city, and also because we love camp.

That summer was great, Cochamo Valley it´s a place located between the mountains, really far of the civilization; we neither have electricity or cell phone signal, so we are really disconnect. In this place we did many big trekking, the first one has 13 km, and it was hard. Your feet are tired and hurt, but when you reach the end, you see one of the most beautiful natural landscapes.
 

These have been my best holidays, because is the first time I go to the mountain and I discovered my love for trekking. Also we knew many beautiful places and had a lot of fun.

Comentarios

  1. What a beautiful experience! I love to trekking too and I'd love to go to Cochamo

    ResponderEliminar


  2. looks like a renewing experience, very beautiful place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i also went to chiloe, but in 6 years ago, is a beautiful place

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a beautiful place to visit, it's so breathtaking !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario